My lover Village


 
  Hi, my name is Mochammad Faisal Hakim from Indonesia, here I will explain about my village which is called Genengan village, the photo above is the entrance to my village which is located in the city of Pasuruan and East Java Province.


  Well ... above is the surroundings in my village, you can see that my village is full of Green Plants in every house, because my village upholds one of SDGS For Love's goals, namely to protect, restore and support sustainable use of land ecosystems, manage forests sustainably, combating desertification (desertification), and inhibiting and reversing soil degradation and inhibiting the loss of biodiversity

Apart from that program, my village has also built a Puskesmas which will greatly help the community to support social health conditions, and this is also in accordance with one of SDGS For Love's goals, namely ensuring a healthy life and supporting the welfare of all ages.  

  As long as you know that my village is complete with all the facilities, including educational facilities as well, in my village a school was built called "SDN 1 GLAGAHSARI 1" this school was built according to one of SDGS For Love's goals, namely ensuring an inclusive and equal quality education it also supports lifelong learning opportunities for all.


   To prevent poverty or unemployed people, my village built a small factory that produces carpets, the business has been running smoothly until now, as long as you know this is also in line with one of SDGS For Love's goals, namely Supporting inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full workforce and productive and decent work for all.


To ensure the safety of the population and uphold justice or law, in my village there is also a Military District Command which is ready at any time to serve the community, this is also in accordance with one of SDGS For Love's goals, namely Supporting a peaceful and inclusive society for sustainable development, providing access to justice for all and building effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.

That is my explanation about my village, I hope you can visit Indonesia and can see developed villages like my village, I love you: D.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Happy Ending From Sad Ending

Learning Services From Accounts And Narratives